Re: InstanTrak Y2K update ?

At 05:58 PM 10/24/99 -0400, Bob Bruninga wrote:
>I dont know about everyone else, but the $50 I spent on InstanTrack (more
>than 15 years ago) was worth every penny!

This explains how Bob gets so much done! He's logged 15 years since 1989.

>   Since AMSAT Sells this fine
>software as part of its fund raising for new satellites, (and has not
>raised the price) I would happily pay an "upgrade" fee for its Y2K
>re-release...

If this were just a patch for Y2K bugs, we'd be giving it away for free. However, it is much more than that. There are some interesting new features. We do plan to require a donation for InstantTrack version 1.50. Exact details are still to be determined. Watch this space.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org