anyone going to be on ao-10 tomorrow?

Seems like a stupid question, but it seems like the only dx on ao-10
comes from Europe.
    I don't often here of DX from Pacific passes and don't have a lot
of time to play but I'll try and be on ~19:00z or if someone wants a
sched   AND I CHECK MY E-MAIL IN TIME.  I'd like to see if the
station is still working.
    I just got around to putting the antenna's back up after field
day last week.  (I still need to run a new pass thru in the wall and
adjust the coax lenghts for their new possition.
    Later, Mike KA7HBB

PS. Anyone have a good 430 preamp they wnat to get rid of cheap.
   Also, I've got an extra Landheir 2 meter preamp missing the
factory mounting hardware I might trade off.