Re: looking for some software

Good afternoon,

Eagle software from Cadsoft is the answer you need.

http://www.cadsoft.de/freeware.html

DOS and win958nt versions (20Mo unzipped)

With that, i have been able in two days to draw the schematic and route
a circuit with 8031, ram rom a/d conv and switch on a 2 layer pcb of
only 8*10 cm (2.5 * 4 inches) without any knowledge of the soft.
(comming from Orcad).

Best 73.
Ghis,