KCT

The Kansas City Tracker (KCT) seems to be the most popular device for antenna
control and frequency control in North America. As far as I know it is a
8-bit PC card which fits in an ISA slot. Modern PCs have mostly PCI slots and
only few ISA slots. I have heard about new PCs with 2 ISA slots only. Does
anyone know what will be the future of KCT without ISA slots? Are any plans
known to bring out a KCT for PCI slots?
73 from Expo2000 city Hannover
Reinhard, DJ1KM