Phase 3D question

Here's a general question. I am presently on RS13, mode A and K but have
not operated any of the Phase 3 birds. With the (hopefully) soon launch of
Phase 3D I am wondering what bands / modes I should be looking towards. I
know all the various bands / modes P3D will be capable of but which one
should I concentrate on for rigs / antennas. Any thoughts out there?
...Mike WA6ARA