Chimney Mounting for sat antennas?

Hi all,
Anyone have any experience with chimney mounting satellite antennas?
I have recently moved into a new house, and am getting ready to put up my
mode B antennas when P3D gets going. I am going to get my roof done in the
next year or so, and would prefer to mount the antennas on something other
than a roof tripod. If anyone has any tips on chimney mounting the
antennas, ie hardware sources, mounting configurations etc, please let me
know.
I would be mounting the 22 el vhf/18 el uhf KLM ants, with probably a Myers
2.4 ghz rcve antenna, with the appropriate preamps etc on the mast.
Any help appreciated!!
Tnx Scott
WB2UZR
schmautz@i-2000.com