RE: And where are the PIRATES??

Good morning,

	I surely do not intend to tell you how to do things in your own
country, but I would advise EXTREME CAUTION in what you are about
to do.  I spent several years of my time in the U.S. Army assisting
various agencies in the war against drugs.  (Yes, it is a war).  I knew
the guy who maintained the radio equipment on the Mexican side.
The operative word here is KNEW.  He is no more.

	If you are lucky, they are simply taxi drivers, and will only be
very upset that you are destroying their business and taking food out
of the mouths of their children.  If you are unlucky, their purpose will
be more sinister, and one or two lives more or less will not stop them.

	The border can be a dangerous place.  Please be careful, anyone
trying to do this.  At best, these people will be very upset if they find
out who you are and what you are up to.  You can imagine the worst.

Good luck,

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/