Re: And where are the PIRATES??

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:32:33 -0700 (PDT), "Ing. Alejandro Pereida Mendoza" <xe2bss@xe2bss.mxl.uabc.mx> wrote:

> In case we get proof of their ilegal operation we will issue a demand to
> the COFETEL office in Mexico city and get legal action against this
> pirates as soon as possible.

I wish you the best of luck in tracking down the offending parties. If you
are able to determine who it is causing the interference by operating
illegally, what are the ramifications of COFTEL? Once again, good luck in
your efforts!

73 es gl de Jeff W4JEF

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           - Seek the truth & sound the alarm!  Ezekiel 33:3 -
           ---  Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key  ---