Wilderness access

Hello everyone,

I made my first contact on AO-27 last Sunday with an HT and a 3 element +AD0-
beam aiming by hand. Talked to N1JEZ (Mike) in Burlington VT from +AD0-
Windsor CT. The sat was only 45 degrees above the horizon at max. To put +AD0-
it plainly I am hooked. I am having trouble finding what other +AD0-
satellites I can work though. It looks as though I will be able to work +AD0-
SO-35 when it is fully available. I am very interested in sats that I +AD0-
can work with only an HT. I have 2M, 70cm and 6M meters available on FM. +AD0-
I could also use a Kantronics KPC3 and a MFJ 1278 packet controller. I +AD0-
also fool around with APRS. I have a SSB/CW 10 meter rig also but it +AD0-
only covers 28.0 - 29.0 Mhz and I could only use that only for receive +AD0-
because I have a Technician license right now. I spend a lot of time in +AD0-
remote wildernesses (by choice) and would love to have a (fairly) +AD0-
reliable way to communicate back home. Digital would work great if it is +AD0-
an option but voice would be good also. Any information I could get +AD0-
would be appreciated.

73,
Keith
N1XTK