Re: Northern Lights

Gary "Joe" Mayfield wrote:

 > Anyone work some aurora this morning?  The Northern lights were amazing this
 > morning as far south as South Dakota.

There was definitely activity last night.  I was only able to sit at
the radios last night between about 2300-2400 CDT (0400-0500 UTC) and
heard several stations from '4'-land, '8'-land, and '9'-land.  I only
managed to work one station in Missouri, from my location slightly
south of Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN.  Didn't get a chance to check
out the activity before heading in to work this AM, though.  So many
opportunities, so little time!

John (KB0ZEV), EN34js