df4zj callsign not QRV on satellite

Hello all,

Today I received a qsl -card direct of DF4ZJ (Ullrich) who i've made a qso
with on FO-20 on the 27th of june '98.
On my qsl via bureau I noted that I was not sure of his callsign because on
the qso he gave his name as
Frank, and in my callbook DF4ZJ  is named Ullrich...
He confirmed my doubt about this QSO and also included a card of DG1RSR
(now DH1RSR) who made a QSO
via FO-20 with DF4ZJ, name Frank, on the 3th jan '98.
It seems our friend "Frank" has been using DF4ZJ's callsign for long time
on the satellites because now the real DF4ZJ
is receiving all his qsl-cards.

>>> So if anyone of you has made a QSO with DF4ZJ, you can set it as a
pirate/false one.

Thanks to DF4ZJ for his friendly qsl-card. Got a pirate's qso confirmed
after all hi :-)
Best 73 from Belgium
ON1DLL Dirk