RCI-2950 freq. expansion

Need help expanding coverage of Ranger/Uniden RCI so I can work
satellites with Ten-Tec transverter with I just finished building and
testing.  The standard modification only expanded the frequency range
26.0 to 29.7.  I need to get to 29.999.
My RCI is only two years old and looks different inside from the
published modification drawings.  Late model production change??  Can
anyone help?
Thanks and 73's
Pat K9HF