Re: [FlexNet] RE:FlexNet for 9600 packet satellites?

----- Original Message -----
From: Laura Halliday <lha@sdr.utias.utoronto.ca>

 > IV3MWV's delightful Yet Another Modem doesn't do KISS. Its interface
 > is similar to Baycom et al. I have one, and had a very interesting
 > time at my bank getting a bank draft in Euros to pay for it.

That's OK... FlexNet obsoleted KISS anyway. It's no longer a part of modern
amateur radio packet systems.

Unless you are into nostalgia really big, there's no longer any reason to
bother with the limitations of KISS.

73 DE Charles Brabham, N5PVL
N5PVL @ N5PVL.#NTX.TX.USA.NOAM
http://www.texoma.net/~n5pvl