Tracking accuracy questions

Hello everyone,

    I was testing out "The Station Program" after just downloading it today
along with the keps from AMSAT-NA web site.

    It showed that AO-27 would pass in range of my station from 11:48:58am
EDT till 12:03:47pm this morning. I am located in North-Central West Virginia
(39.6458N/79.9998W  FM09ap).

    A friend of mine was listening on the downlink for me while we were on
the phone together.(Pickup new UHF radio tonight!!!) and we were not able to
hear anything except for a few seconds of squelch breaking for the entire
pass.

    So my question is, Is my setup of the software incorrect? Followed all of
the documentation for proper setup and the program runs fine. I know that the
antenna setup for him wasn't the best for this use but was just wondering if
I am getting good tracking data from the program...

73's Jacob Tennant,KB8QIR

PS: I actually even transmitted my call and grid ONCE during the pass so if
you heard me let me know!!!  I KNOW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRANSMITTED WITHOUT
HEARING THE DOWNLINK BUT JUST COULDN'T RESIST A TRY...  SORRY