Tr: ISS Model

Hello all,

Congratulations for the higth standing of the sat-forum on this part of the
net.
I'm french OM and my english is not very sure. Sorry if I do'nt employ the
good word in the good place !! and sorry again if I have not the good shape
for the sentences. French is may-be not easy for an american OM but american
language has yet many secrets for me !!
Every morning I spend an hour to learn english by reading your's very
interresting messages.

I'm fond of the last  APRSpace CONCEPT DISCUSSION of Bob WB4APR  I hope
translate this text to taste all the possibilities, for a new sat-ham as me
!!

Other part,
We want  built with a group of students, a scale-1 model of ISS .....
exactly shape with artificial equipements in !!

  I get the NASA's 12 sheets for the scale model. But they have no details on
the out surface, nor innerpart .
So
I am looking for these plans  and informations about the subject.

Any help very appreciated.

Please e-mail direct to fr5cy@oceanes.fr

73
Jean Paul FR5CY