FO-29

As excerpted from the latest ANS:

Kazu, JJ1WTK, reports the FO-29 operational schedule
(announced by the JARL) is as follows:

through October 18th	     	Digitalker
October 19 - 21			       JA
October  22 - November 8th   	Digitalker
November  09 - 15        		JA

OK guys,  FO-29 is running in JA mode for a couple days.  I called CQ for
the entirety of 2 overnight passes this morning (right over the USA), and
had GREAT signals coming back, and no one was around.  OK, granted, the
passes are in the middle of the night, but I sure would like to be able to
talk to SOMEBODY!  How about it tonight???  Unfortunately I'm at work during
the afternoon passes - along with most of the rest of us.  This bird works
so well when in JA mode it's a shame for it not to get any use...

73