Fiberglass cross booms / sat antennas.

Hi All

I know that the list has been put out several times of all the places to get
the fiberglass booms.
I didn't save it because I didn't think I needed it.

WELL!!!

Now that my tower was lifted out of the ground by water from Hurricane Irene, I
need to get the list again as my antennas and cross boom bit the dust (or the
water in this case!!) and I need to replace both the antennas and cross boom.

Does anyone happen to have a spare set just collecting dust that they want to
sell???

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail        mailto:n4xeo@amsat.org
home page: http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo