yeasu 5400 wiring

Can anyone tell me what is the best wiring to use for the 5400 control
wiring?   Also both of my antenna have polarity control and I would like to
run only one set of wires, is there wiring that would allow or have enough
strands to cover the polarity control ?  What have others use to wire their
5400?  The length of wiring necessary will be about 75 feet.