Re: Thanks for Coax advice. What about preamps?

Thanks all for the thoughts on coax. I still have to work out exactly where I am
going to mount my satellite antennas and from there will give additional thought
to what kind of coax.. Clearly I need to work out a mounting arrangment that
will involve the shortest practical coax run.

Everyone sings the praises of mast mounted pre-amps.

Can anyone offer a clueless newbie some sage advice on preamps. What do folks
recommend.  Good manufacturers? Models to avoid?  Are you better off to run a
seperate power line or does powering it up the coax work?

Robert Rice
WB5PKN