RE: Satellite Operator Photo Album

Looks good.  Guess my picture got lost again though.
Well, couldn't afford to replace all the cracked monitors
anyway.

Y-all have a great evening,

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would
advise violence."

 Mohandas Gandhi.