AO-27

Hello All;

	I have been listening for AO-27 for the last several days but
haven't had any luck.  Has anyone else
had the same problem or is it mine alone? I am using the published
frequencies.  436.795 down and 145.850 up
  	Also monitoring the beacon freq of 145.81.  440 ant. is crossed
7 element yagi also mave ringo.

                          "73"      John,   KG5ZA

In The Twinkling of A Star,
  All That Glitters is not Gold!