Re: Re: Coax

Aircell, LMR400 and plain 9913 have solid center conductors so they will
eventually fail when used around a rotator. 9913F has a foam dielectric and
stranded center conductor and will last much longer when flexed.
LMR400-ULTRAFLEX should work just as well. The standed center conductor has
a higher loss so you may want to use a combination of two types of coax. I
use 100 feet of LMR600 from the shack to  the rotator and then convert to
9913F.

John, KD6OZH