Satellite Operator Photo Album

Notice:
I have moved the album to ZING a web photo album service.  For those who
have photo's listed you can access the album by starting at the old page at:
http://www.parlorcity.com/k9slq  and follow the new link to the ZING
service.  Simply log in on your first visit at ZING home page and check
(remember me box) and from that point on the new link will take you directly
to the album.

If the above is not clear as mud to yea,  you can also find the album at the
ZING home page under  Hobbies & Interests  (Electronic's) at:
http://www.zing.com/

Send in your photo today by email to me k9slq@amsat.org or enter in directly
yourself into the album at ZING web service.

Wayne K9SLQ