Help Trackbox with Pentium III

i can't beleive that there is not at least an amateur which does
not use a Pentium III with the Trackbox.
I am having a problem since i have passed from a Pentium 233
to a Pentium III.
The problem is when the satellite is in AOS, the trackbox sends
the comand by the releais to switch on the all station but all is
switched on instead the computer so i have to press the button
on the computer to switch it on.Now i ask is there somebody
which uses the Trackbox and the Pentium III ad have solved
the problem?
Or is there anybody which can suggest my how to solve it?
Otherwise there will be another amateur which has to give up
with the satellites activity.
Sure in an answer which can solve my problem,i send my best
regards.
73 de Enzo IK8OZV