Re: fo-20 questions

Mike

> whether they are inverting or not inverting.
Inverting

> For SSB is it uplink on LSB and down link USB?
Yes

> To move up frequency on the receive do you move up on xmit
> or does it trak rev on my FT736r?
Not familiar with the 736. If it has reverse freq tracking then yes. Most
people move tx freq to keep downlink freq constant (this will probably start
another debate on the -bb).

> I've come to the conclusion that unless
> its listed as inverting then we "have to assume" that it's not.
Thats right

>    Of course some info I've seen on other web sites indicate that
> its 2 meter usb and 430 lsb.
No

>    So I ask.  What is the correct or common mode.
as above

> PS. I'm going to try but have no 430 rec preamp.
> cushcraft 145-20t, klm 435-18c, Landweir 2m preamp, Ft736r
Should work ... but not as well as with a preamp. Polarization usually
changes mid-pass so don't be surprised at only working for half a pass.

Enjoy

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org