Re: Coax

Greetings All,

I'm just getting started in satellite work. I traded in all my old junky
radios for a bright shiny new FT-847.  I've got antenna ideas and some parts
scouted out.  Now for coax.

I understand the need for low loss coax.  There are a number of choices:
9913F, LMR400, Aircell and others. Are there good reasons to choose one over
the other?  Any advice from the old hands to an utter newbie?

Robert Rice
WB5PKN