Dumping FlexNet 9600baud satellite idea

Hi everyone,

    Have dropped the above idea for various reasons.:
1. Software incompatabilities for KISS system.
2. System incompatabilities for 1200baud Manchester system.
3. After buying equipment to be able to do 1200 Manchester I would already
have all the TNC horsepower needed to do all of the other types of satellite
packet operations anyway...

So explore at your own risk, but as for me I am dropping the idea and
discussion.

73's Jacob Tennant,KB8QIR