MANY THANKS TO ALL

Hi boys and girls :
I want to take a minute to thank to many people that help me in satellite !!
Today I did receive my WAS in satellite is the #278
Got so many helps that I hope that each of you will accept this as my sincere thanks and appreciation for all your help and inf
o...
Thanks for all rovers tahat give me one state more
Thanks for the guides that they waked up at 4:30 AM -WL7BQM and NH6VB
Thanks to Jerry K5OE, without his help in design Texas Potato masher to work FO20..
And finally thanks to all for a great and wondefull time in my live
73 de Alvaro