Re: FlexNet for 9600 packet satellites?

If I am not mistaken it is flexnet is not yet able to opperate in kiss mode
to the xcvr.  It is only capable of kiss to another computor.  The PB & PG
need to run in duplex kiss mode to the TNC.

"ARNING: KISS.EXE should only be used to attach another computer. It is not
able to drive a KISS TNC. Parameters such as TxDelay and full/half duplex
are not forwarded. The only use of this driver is PC to PC or PC to RMNC
coupling."

Flexnet has a module called tfemu that is supposed to emulate a WA8DED
firmware TNC.  I don't know if it will work with PB & PG or even wisp wich
utilize the special pacsat protocol.

I have heard that that soundblaster pacsat operation is supported in LINUX.

These are my present thoughts on the matter, and all coments and corrections
are welcome because I would like to see this accomplished in DOS or Windows.