JOTA Satellite Operations

Hi All,

We will operate a satellite demonstration station for the Boy and Girl
Scouts at the U.S. Air Force Academy on the 16th.  We will be operational on
KO-23, KO-25, UO-22, FO-20,  FO-29 and maybe AO-27 if its not too crowded.

We would certainly like to hear from any other stations supporting JOTA and
any other former Scouts (or those that wanted to be)!!

See you on the birds!

73  Tom  n0ntx