JOTA Satellite Operations

Hi All,

We will operate a satellite demonstration station for the Boy and Girl
Scouts at the U.S. Air Force Academy on the 16th.  We will be operational on
KO-23, KO-25, UO-22, FO-20,  FO-29 and maybe AO-27 if its not too crowded.
:-)

We would certainly like to hear from any other stations supporting JOTA and
any other former Scouts (or those that wanted to be)!!

See you on the birds!

73  Tom  n0ntx