Re: promoting -- AO-10 in 'LEO mode' tonight

John,
Thanks for the suggestion.  Your station sounded just fine.  Your home-brew
LDPA is doing a FB job.  Were you holding it (like AO-27) or did you have it
mounted?

Also heard were N7HXP Tom, OK1VPO Milos, and G1WPR (had a 20 minute long QSO
with Terry before my little antennas were not up to the task any more).
That's all the fun I can stand....back to bed now :-))
73,
Jerry, K5OE