TONNA antennas

Ib and Richard

I suggest you contact Tonna to discuss directly with them about your problems (if any).
Richard, you have to know that TONNA proposes separate antennas for DX on lower part of the bands and sat activity on upper part of the bands.
Please note I'm NOT a TONNA shareholder, I just want to let them a chance to defend the quality of their production :+))

Address: Antennes FT
                   132 Bd Dauphinot
                    51100 REIMS

Tel.: 33 1 03 26 07 47