Last Call for DSP-10 transceiver parts order

I am gathering parts to build the 2 meter DSP transceiver that is
described in the September and October QST. I already have about 10
people interested in this project, so we should be able to buy the parts
with some quantity price breaks. The bare PC boards are available for
$45 and I estimate the cost of parts to populate the PCB is around $140.
You will also need an Analog Devices EZ-Kit which is about $90, you can
get 10% off of that from Newark Electronics web site if you order before
October 15.

Please contact me at n8fgv@amsat.org before Friday if you want to go in
on this order.

Dan Schultz N8FGV