promoting

you know if we were to promote the other satellites like we have AO-27 for
the last year or so,  maybe we could get more usage of the other birds, you
know there has been times on FO-20 and FO-29 or RS-13 and even AO-10 where
you could call cq cq cq forever and not get anyone. sure would be nice if we
could talk some of these guys, and gals into spending that money towards
getting on these other birds and not just buying that new amp. to be the big
dog. because there is alot more to satellite operation than just working
AO-27 and SO-35, although they are fun birds to work.
we need to flood this list with our experiences of working the other
satellites, so that maybe the new comer to satellite operations will not be
disapointed in what satellite communications are really about, and lets not
forget about the pacsats to.
so lets start promoting the other satellites, please.

73's Greg N0ZHE
EM17 Ks.