Bob, it works!!

Hello, Bob

This is Chris I'm the guy who owned the car you used for that UO-22 pass at
the simposium.  I finally was able to make my Flexnet Soundblaster packet
work with 9k6b.  I modified a scanner.  That was a sinch; it had a test
point labeled disc.  Do I have to have my terminal in converse mode to
recieve the raw data from the bird?

                                                73's de KQ6UP