Re: Sea Launch?

A great way to find info on the web is via one of the many search engines,
such as http://www.metacrawler.com - searching on 'Sea Launch' at Metacrawler
yields several hits.

In the mean time - visit the Sea Launch home page at:

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/space/sealaunch/

Great launch - no probs - they've an online video of the launch. Payload is on
station. I haven't followed after to hear if DirectTV had any probs after
launch or not.

73

--
                  KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area