Sea Launch?

I have seen little to no information about the launch of the DirectTV / Hughes
satellite that was supposed to have been done by Sea Launch last Friday.

I get no response from any sealaunch.com, sea-launch.com, etc domains
either.

Does anyone know if it it's a satellite or a submarine now?  I'm actually
most curious about the sea based launch platform and how it may have
performed.

Thanks.

Chris
--