Re: GPS for Symposium hotel

Naw.....   I was there and saw the whole thing.  It was the pool-cleaning guy
who was yelling:  "hey!  We are on the approach path for the airport."

73,
Jerry, K5OE
ps:  I was also there at 2300 PDT Friday night when Bob was out in the
parking lot with the new Kenwood rig (sitting on the roof of a car) and
watched the sat (UO-22 I think) data scroll by on the rig's LCD screen.
Pretty cool.