Opps!!!

Well I guess the reason I didn't here SO-35 is because it isnt on during the
week as I have been told by various others. Well I guess there is still more
for me to learn about the satellite operations schedules.

However, I would like to thank everyone for not responding to me in flaming
messages as has happened to me on other reflectors.

So for now I iwll continue to work on my antennas and getting a 440 radio for
AO-27, HEY! PAYDAY IS FRIDAY!!!!!

Also nobody has responded to the questions about the omni antennas I
mentioned either. Is this a sign that nobdy uses them or just waiting for
another chance to reply? The antennas in question are (1) W3KH Quadrifilar
Helix's from the article in August 1996 QST page 30, (2) Lindenblad antennas
from the AMSAT web page? Any advice? Good,Bad,Ugly? or any other suggestions?
I also looked M2 eggbeaters but from being on a tight budget I would rather
spend 130.00+ dollars on part of a trackable beams system AFTER getting
something basic in the air first so as to start with.

73's and thanks for no FLAME! I get enough of that from Jalapenos...  :-)
Jacob Tennant,KB8QIR