few microwave email reflectors which I did not included in the proceedings.

SBMS Reflector - Can be reached at the SBMS web site
http://www.ham-radio.com/sbms/reflector.html

 The WA1MBA  Microwave Reflector can be found at www.wa1mba.org

 To subscribe to the  ham-uwave reflector at UCSD send a message to
LISTSERVER@MAIL.UCSD.EDU  and include sub (your email address) ham-uwave

If you're looking for Amateur Radio microwave help, these are the
reflectors to start with.  These are good for technical questions as well
as locating other microwavers and groups in your area.

Also a couple microwave web sites to get started are:

http://www.tiac.net/users/wade/

http://www.wa1mba.org/interest.htm

73   - Kerry N6IZW -