Re: RE: SO-35 PASS

At 09:52 PM 10/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
>MY friends, i'm sorry if i "Hog" the satellite
>Always i'am still learning how to do this and will try  to learn from this as
>well.
>satellites are much fun  and i get very excited and like to make new friends.
>i will work hard in satellite confirming QSO with my friends.
Hector,
Pay no attention to this type of  "idiot" response!  They only come from
people that do not have enough expertise to control their own operations
efficiently.  They would be better served by getting assistance from the
wealth of knowledge that is available.

    73 Dave   wb6llo@amsat.org

           Disagree; I learn.