SO-35 receiving question

Good Morning everyone,

    Tried my first attempt at listening in on a pass of SO-35 this morning on
the pass at around 0925local EDST and wasn't able to really here anything
except changes in the squelch levels as people keyed up and down. However
better than I expected using a HTX-202 with a 1/4 MM ant. on the rof of my
trailer.

    The next pass is a almost direct overhead pass to me so I will try again.

    Thank goodnes I am a school bus driver and off from work between 9am till
1pm local time!!!

73's Jacob Tennant,KB8QIR

PS:No UHF radio yet for uplink...