Re: GPS for Symposium hotel

> At 11:33 PM 10/5/99 PDT, "Duane Naugle" <duane_naugle@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >... The coordinates for the Hanalei Hotel in San Diego are:
> >
> >32.7605 deg or  32 deg 45.63 min
> >117.1843 deg or 117 deg 11.06 min

Unfortunately the hotel was in "Missing Valley" and out of my 7th floor
room, I was looking straight into a hillside in all directions.. <grin>
I finally got packets out of the COnference by stealing two handfulls
of Helium balloons from the decorations and letting them carry my
Twin-lead J pole 14 feet above my room balcony so that my antenna cleared
the hotel roof...

de WB4APR