1999 AMSAT-NA Symposium Audio

All the audio files are now on my web page and working just fine. I got home
this evening at 7:30pm and by 9pm, the computer was back together and all
the files uploaded.

If you missed the symposium or our live satellite feed, feel free to listen to
the real audio files. they can be found at http://www.amsatnet.com

enjoy, 73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg