NEW ! AMSAT-ON web site

Dear OM,

Discover Amsat newest web site.....Welcome to AMSAT -ON
The amateur satellite organisation of Belgium.

Back in 1993, Amsat-ON decided to participate in Phase 3D
project to construct a 24 GHz transponder.
How to build a 24 Ghz transponder ? Budgets & hardware
requirements.....
Discover the answers to these questions in our website.

Surf to: http://www.amsat-on.org

I hope you take a few minutes to peruse this new amsat site.
Enjoy your visit in our web site, and explore all the different
areas we have to offer.
Check us out in the weeks and months ahead; we will be
introducing new and exciting areas about amateur radio in
space for you to experience.

Once again, Welcome
Best 73, Berto ON1CAU
Webmaster AMSAT - ON
Comments to: webmaster@amsat-on.org

AMSAT - ON    Home Of The K-band Transponder
http://www.amsat-on.org