RE: SO-35 PASS

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, James H. Coburn IV wrote:

> Hector W6JHC here in Los Angeles I Hate to tell you this but in my opinion
> YOU are one of the Biggest Sat Hogs I have ever heard.

Geesh, I don't find this to be true at all. I hear Hector many mornings
on AO-27, but not once would I have considered him to be a hog of any
bird and his operating procedure is very 'gentlemanly'. He also gives
many of us grids that are very unique. Just my .02 worth.....

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           - Warn others of the NWO conspiracy! Numbers 10:9 -
           ---  Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key  ---