AO27 (again)

<<<I don't know which is worse, the satellite hogs stepping on others while
using high power earth stations or someone who refuses to change his flawed
operating technique and instead aspires to become part of the problem he is

Good point! But, where are the Operating Techniques listed? I have not seen
them in print anywhere. Perhaps someone should write them down and post
them on this board!

Gary