From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of xe2eky@cinco.ampr.org
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 1999 8:05 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] SO-35 PASS

Hi to all:
Yesterday and today i was working the passes of SO-35 and i hear strong
signals 5/9 + 20 Dbs,  loud like a local repeater.
many Amateurs working from San Diego CA. /portable  in the Symposium of
AMSAT.

many thanks to all and for the contacts.
73's XE2EKY, Hector

                                  _\\///_
                                  ( 0 0 )
                              .ooO. (_) .Ooo.
     (``\-.-/'`) XE2EKY. Hector Solorzano      Grid Square: DM22
      `( 0 0 )`  QTH:  Av. Veracruz y 7a. 1500 Mexicali, B.C. 21140 Mex.
     .oO         E-Mail: xe2eky@cinco.ampr.org     RTTY    HSMS, HSCW
     (  )   Oo.  Satellite: AO-27 RS-13 RS-15 FO-20 FO-29 R0MIR SO-35
           (_/   Packet BBS: CINCO.AMPR.ORG     XE2EKY (Sysop)