Re: Portable satellite dish....

From: Dave Cawley
Cambridge  England
Information@Time-step.com
Web site http://www.Time-step.com
Tel.  +44 1440 820040
Fax. +44 1440 820281

No, it's not on the web site yet, here are some details :-

I'm just about to fly to Eumetsat in Germany to discus Meteosat.  I have
some images and data, so I'll send them mid next week.  But to give you an
idea, the cost is less than $199, but it does require a 0.4dB noise figure
LNA and a receiver with IF bandwidth optimized for GOES/Meteosat at 30khz.
Those who have seen it, find it very hard to believe, but it does work, and
the images are noise free !

Dave
G4IUG

PS  2.4GHz next ?