W2RS/6 second report

Hi,

As might be expected, the QRM was much worse today than on
Friday.  I worked only one station on AO-27 from the Symposium,
VA3JDH/W6 (also at the Symposium) on the 1912 pass.  I
worked two on the 1936 pass of SO-35, W6JHC and W7LB/6
(Larry was also at the Symposium, standing next to Danny).

I'll be going home tomorrow morning, but there will be at least
five stations that I know of on AO-27 and SO-35 from here,
all running Arrow antennas.

If you haven't worked one of us,  good luck!

73, Ray
w2rs@amsat.org